Yiga! User Terms and Conditions
Information about us
The Yiga! app and getyiga.com is a platform operated by Yiga Limited, trading as Yiga! (“we”, “our” and “us” refers to the owner of this website/app). Our registered office is at ‘Carreg’, Church Lane, St Martins, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY11 3AN United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 10596523. Your use of this website/app and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales, United Kingdom.
Accessing our site
- While we will use reasonable efforts to maintain uninterrupted access to the Yiga! website and app, we do not give any promises or warranties (whether express or implied) regarding this or guarantee continuous, error-free access to our or about the availability we are therefore not liable if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- The content of the pages of this website/app is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We have the right to disable any user from Yiga! at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
Reliability of information posted
- We do not review all adverts and are not involved in the actual transactions between users. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website/app for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We shall use our reasonable endeavours to keep our online advertising services free from spam, duplicate, offensive, defamatory or other inappropriate adverts. A duplicate advert is one where the same advertisement is posted in a single category.
- If an advert or other posting to any of website/app is felt to be inappropriate for any reason, then it can be reported for investigation either using the feedback box on the Yiga! website or by emailing us on email@example.com. Our decision regarding the removal of an Advert shall be final and any removed Advert is irretrievable and cannot be restored.
Intellectual property rights
- This website/app contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Viewers of website/app may view each Advert that has been posted thereto and print out a copy for personal, non-commercial purposes. Each viewer may not otherwise copy, reproduce, redistribute, download, adapt or alter any material that has been posted by a third party. You are not permitted to disassemble or decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained on any of our website/applications.
Our website/app changes regularly
- We aim to update our website/app regularly, and may change the content at any time.
- If the need arises, we may suspend access to our website/app, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our website/app may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Links to and from our website/app
- From time to time this website/app may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- If you allow cookies, we may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- The only cookies in use on our website are for Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps website owners understand how visitors engage with their website. Google Analytics customers can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so that they can improve it.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We are not liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our website/app. Any websites linked to it and any material posted on it, including without limitation any liability for:
- Loss of income
- Loss of business
- Loss of profits or contracts
- Loss of data
- Loss of goodwill
- Waste management or office time
- Or any other loss of damage of any kind
Misuse of our website/app
- You must not misuse our website/app by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website/app, the server on which our website/app is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website/app. You must not attack our website/app via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- Unauthorised use of this website/app may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.